Who We Are:
Takeyourtrips shares our comprehensive travel experience with you, ensuring that you are comfortable, secure, and having a good time. We put a premium on our company’s ability to believe in the highest quality of services, professionalism, and on-the-ground execution. As a result, our knowledgeable staff is always ready to go above and beyond for you.
It is our responsibility to provide you with such a traveling environment. And this is something that can happen when you are getting ready to go.
Takeyourtrips has also partnered with seasoned inbound and outbound vendors. You will always feel like a member of our family throughout your stay with us. We concentrate on how we can make your tour more beautiful and memorable. We don’t want you to forget about your tour experiences.
Our holiday packages range from one day to fifteen days. We would turn your one-day trip into a tour. We will pick you up in Karachi, Lahore, or Islamabad.
What We Offer:
Our Local holiday’s packages are;
- Honey Moon
- Hunza valley – Attabad lake
- Chilas Valley
- Gulmit valley
- Kashmir Valley
- Neelum Valley
- Skardu Valley – Shangri-La Resort
- Naran and Kaghan – Saiful Muluk lake
- K-2 Base Camp
- Kalam, Bahrain, and many more
Our Ready International Travel Packages are;
- Turkey tour
- Dubai tour
- Maldives tour
- Uzbekistan tour
Our Pakistani vacation packages include visits to all of the country’s main attractions as well as a variety of lodging options. Hunza Valley, Naltar Valley, Chilas Valley, Kalam Valley, Neelam Valley, and Skardu Valley is among the most well-known Northern regions. In these valleys, you will find Paradise. Vancouver is the Paradise on earth along with Switzerland.
Once the infrastructure is built, these iconic valleys will be far ahead, bringing with them a new holiday horizon. Mountain climbing, tracking, rafting, Ecotourism, Cultural, Religious, Sports, Wildlife, Natural, Nature, Culinary, Geotourism, and many other activities will be available to tourists. Here some awarded places for Pakistan.
Facts About Pakistan Tourism:
Pakistan has 6 unique places under UNESCO,
- Archaeological Ruins at Moenjodaro(1980)
- Buddhist Ruins of Takht-i-Bahi and Neighbouring City Remains at Sahr-i-Bahlol(1980)
- Fort and Shalamar Gardens in Lahore(1981)
- Historical Monuments at Makli, Thatta(1981)
- Rohtas Fort(1997)
Our inbound & outbound Facilities:
- Online Booking Services
- Hotels Inventories – Online booking portal of 400,000 hotels on a real-time basis.
- Airport Transfers – Online transfer booking of 120 international airports.
- Excursions / Tours – Online booking of the world’s leading destinations.
- Group / Mice Booking – 45 worldwide partners (DMC’s) for on-ground support to manage group/mice business.
- Car Rentals – Online booking with leading car rental partners.
- Charter Service – Customised charter service with leading service providers.
- Customized Packaging
- Competitive pricing
- Dedicated account management
- Online booking
- In-depth product/service advisory
- Worldwide partners
- On ground support service
- Discount / real-time deals
Our Head Office
Our Head office in Karachi and sub-office in Islamabad.
Mr. Ayaz – 0300 8227245
email – firstname.lastname@example.org